AI in Agriculture Market Research Report
Straits Research has released a new report titled AI in Agriculture by Product type, application, Geographic trends, and Distribution Channel: Industry Opportunity and Analysis. The AI in Agriculture Market report provides an in-depth analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and the competitive landscape.
Artificial Intelligence in agriculture market was valued at USD 509.06 million in 2017 and expected to grow at CAGR 19.9% over the forecast period 2019–2026.
The Industry research report gives a plan for the future that will help companies and other stakeholders make good decisions that will bring good returns for many years. The report provides a practical overview of the global market and its real-time changes so that readers can make decisions about well-informed market projects. This report is specifically about the ways the market can grow and expand its operations in existing markets.
Request Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/ai-in-agriculture-market/request-sample
Some of the Top companies Influencing the AI in Agriculture Market includes:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), GAMAYA (Switzerland), PrecisionHawk (U.S.), Cainthus Ireland Limited (Ireland), VineView (U.S.), Easytosee Agtech, S.L. (Spain), Vision Robotics Corporation (U.S.), Trace Genomics, Inc. (U.S.), RESSON (Canada), Connecterra (Netherlands), Harvest Croo (U.S.).
AI in Agriculture Market Overview | Impact of COVID-19
Finally, we are all aware of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, which is still affecting the growth of various regions around the world. The immediate impacts of the epidemic, on the other hand, are determined by what people want. People may quit buying products in some areas, but others may remain unchanged, with the potential for growth.
- Market segmentation by Type and Application / End-User
- By Component, Solution, Hardware, Software, Others, Services, Managed, Professional
- By Technology, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Predictive Analytics
- By Application, Precision Farming, Livestock Monitoring, Drone Analytics, Agriculture Robots, Others
- AI in Agriculture -Specific Applications Sales and Growth Rates (Historical Forecast)
- AI in Agriculture Industry sales, revenue, and growth rate during Forecast
- AI in Agriculture size and growth rate, segmentation like application and type (Past and Forecast)
- Sales revenue, volume, and Y-O-Y growth rate (base year) of AI in Agriculture industry.
The report forecasts revenue growth at all geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East Africa
This Free Report Sample Contains:
- A detailed introduction to the in-depth research report.
- Graphical summary of regional overview and analysis.
- Top producers in sales and revenue analysis.
- Special illustrations of ideas, restrictions, drivers and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
img src=https://straitsresearch.com/static/assets/images/Logo.svg alt=""Straits"" width="""" 140""""="""" height="""" 52""""=""""
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights research reports.
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846