If you want to show others what is on your laptop screen, taking a screenshot is the easiest and most convenient way to share the image of your laptop screen. if you want to take a screenshot on Windows laptop and do not know how to take screenshot on HP laptop, then just follow the steps mentioned below:
To Take A Screen Shot And For Save It
If you want to take a shot of everything that is displayed on your laptop screen and you want to save on your laptop to send or upload it later, simply:
1. Press the Windows Key + PrtScn (Print Screen) button.
2. A prompt will pop-up that very moment. Simply type in a file name for the image and the destination folder where you would like to save it. Then click "Save".
To Take a Screen Shot Without Saving It
If you want to just quickly take an image of everything on your laptop screen but you just want to paste it maybe into a Word Doc or any other file, then simply:
1. Press the PrtScn key on your keyboard. It has now been copied and you can use the paste option or "CTRL+V" to put it wherever you want.
If You Want To Take A Screen Shot Of Only One Window Tab
If you don’t want an image of everything on your screen, but just want to target one window Tab, then simply:
1. Click on the window Tab that you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press Alt along with PrnScn key. An image of only that window is now copied to your clipboard, and you can paste it wherever you like with Ctrl+V.