The report "Global Semiconductor Wafer Polishing and Grinding Equipment Market, By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
- In December 2018 - Disco Corporation developed DFG8640, a fully automatic grinder compatible with 8-inch wafers, which can grind a wide variety of materials, including Si (silicon), LiTaO3 (LT/lithium tantalate), LiNbO3 (LN/lithium niobate), and SiC (silicon carbide).
- In March 2018 - Precision Surfacing Solutions (formerly Lapmaster Wolters Group) announced that it has acquired REFORM Grinding Technology GmbH, a prominent provider of machine tools and systems for high-precision grinding applications. The acquisition of the REFORM brand is expected to increase Lampmaster's precision grinding system portfolio and provide the ability to offer complimentary grinding technologies to their global customer base.
- In November 2017, Disco Corporation announced two types of new precision processing tools which support thinning for advanced semiconductor devices.
Market Growth Drivers
- Increase in Capital Spending
- Rising demand for miniaturization of semiconductor will drive the market growth
- Growing prevalence for consumer electronics also acts as a market driver
- Increasing outsourcing activities will also propel the market growth
Opportunities and Trends
- Technological Advancements and use of Nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS).
Key Market Insights from the report:
The market report has been segmented on the basis of region.
- By region, North America is the fastest growing region, asfabless companies (indirect), integrated device manufacturers, and foundries are increasing several activities for semiconductor wafer manufacturers.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global semiconductor wafer polishing and grinding equipment market includes Applied Materials Inc., Ebara Corporation, Tokyo Seimitsu Co. Ltd, Disco Corporation, Lapmaster, Logitech, Entrepix, Revasum, Logomatic, and Axus Technology.
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.